All of Jörgås Smörgås projects under one name

I make old beat up stuff see the light of day in a different way

Search me

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tinker woman Surprise


Life presents it self in all kind of tinkering ways!
Today was one of those days where you go.. What the..

Me, my moms and sis
was out biking as usual and stopped by a nice price store. Outside the enterance was a beautiful old bicycle(Svalan made in Falun, Sweden)locked to a drain pipe. I was checking it out and thought,

- man, someone realy cares for this old bike!
I follow the guys into the store and well inside I bump into an old friend. She says,
- So did you check out my bike outside?
-That´s your bike outside, I replied!?
-Yeah man, I´m into restoring old bikes..
Turns out she´s been doing this for a while and got great connections!We´re gonna swap stuff and have alot of fun doing that!


Fucking exelente, Amiga!

No comments:

Post a Comment