All of Jörgås Smörgås projects under one name

I make old beat up stuff see the light of day in a different way

Search me

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fiat 126 Berlina -75



My moms, sis and me where out on one of our regular biking rounds but this time we took another route than usual. The lake that we almost had circum has been one of my favorite lakes since I was a child. When the circule almost came full there she was! Orange, small, sassy and Italian! AND for SALE!
126, digits that did not have
any meaning to me, yet.. I stopped and glared. I had to move in closer.
-MAN! She´s so cute, my moms shouted down the road! Yes.. She´s cute.. I replied.. in a haze.. she´s cute.. and I´m fucking broke!! AAAAAAAh..
-It´s totaly you! My moms voice much closer now.

-I could easily lend you the money.. moms even closer..


I bought her right then and right there! My first own car! My first car project had come to a very abrupt START! Fiat 126 Berlina -75

No comments:

Post a Comment