All of Jörgås Smörgås projects under one name

I make old beat up stuff see the light of day in a different way

Search me

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ludvika rules!

The three musketeers (me,moms and sis) went to a small town, in the south of Dalarna (Dalecarlia), called Ludvika. Took care of some horse related business in town and got really hungry and look what we found! A small 50´s Café called Priq! No fun intended I quess.. means dot in Swedish!Exelent coffee and pancakes! What a nice Priq!
Full with spamcakes and fleamarket findings
we went to see my auntie who lives outside Ludvika.
She brought out some great "fika", as allways, and some old Photo albums and look what i found;
An old photo of my Gramps in 
Luftwaffe pilots outfit
How cool is this! 
Flying high now!

Check this bad M.F.out!
R.I.P. Moffa

No comments:

Post a Comment