All of Jörgås Smörgås projects under one name

I make old beat up stuff see the light of day in a different way

Search me

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The rebirth of 126


So there I was
,
teaming up with "The TinMan" for a new adventure. Creating a new look for the Fiat without making it to obvious for the eye. It had to look like it came straight from the factory.. sort of anyways. I knew that I needed time to try and fail so I made a deal with Tomas that I would take care of the grinding and preparation before painting the little sucker, it both spared his back and gave me a place to do my dirty work. I´d been Solder-spackeling on my first bike build but with pretty poor result so I was a little bit hesitant doing I myself with the car.

But what the hell.. Nobody knew what I had in mind so I started slowly to form the tallights consoles myself. At this point, there was no return and the tinker-ghost had me firmly in its wonderful grip! Thank you and good night.


"TinMan"

Ugly taillights

Hanging with the "big boys"

No comments:

Post a Comment