All of Jörgås Smörgås projects under one name

I make old beat up stuff see the light of day in a different way

Search me

Monday, April 12, 2010

Stripping the Fiat Pt.1


Ok, so I´m now a proud ower of a SMALL car. She runs ok, looks ok, but is she really OK? Some rust of course but how much? Some oil leakage but from where? The biggest problem though.. I don´t know Jackshit `bout cars! Well, another T&E project for me. My head´s ringing "SEEK HELP".. I know how to make music not restore cars, god dang ! For the first time I actually followed the ringing sounds (Tinitus) and after digging through friends and asking around I found Tomas,the pic above all happy and shit, whom later became a very dear friend! So rust and paint was taken care of..so I thought.. But there was something, some wierd feeling that snuck up on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment